Thursday, April 2, 2009

Top 10 Comediez of alltime - must have dvd dyl hrab collec.


First entry whaddap, I love when k-nol calls me McCor. I'm down with movies and i'm down with funny movies. Hate it or love it, the underdogs are on top, spittin my list...........NOW.


10. Dodgeball - this movie is straight G shit, Ben stiller in tightz had me at Hello.
9. Happy Gilmore - Adam sandler touched my penis and Bob Barker touched my heart.
8. Fist Foot way - I'd lose my brown belt to Danny Mcbride. He defines B.A.S. is this film.
7. Titanic - Deleted scenes must be peeped, Jack tweaks a fat load in Roses eye and she cries. IMAGINE.
6. Stealing Harvard - If your down with Tom Green and havent seen this your not liquid. UN.
5. Anchorman - I wish I was as cool as my freinds.
4. Saving Silverman - 3 words, Jack Motherblowing Black - if he doesnt go to heaven who will?
3.Stepbrothers - Will Ferrell fucks the haterz in the ass with this one. Stupid amounts of humour.
2. Superbad - God damnit, I wish I was Seth Rogen.
1. Old School - EPIC cast, epic one-liners, so much fun to watch even on a school night!!!!!!

1 comment: